Sunday, May 22, 2011

Animal Crossing - Meet Zoe.

I love the Animal Crossing games. The character on the left has one of my favourite hair styles in the game and in the colour that I like mine to have. If you have never played the game, your facial features and hair at the start are all randomly generated. I have been known to restart a few times until I look cute. Even though they are just pixels, there are some might unappealing characters.

I have been at a loss of what to make lately, so I went on Ravelry looking for "animal crossing". Nothing there caught my fancy- there was really only one to choose from (sorry). I was going to have to make my own.
Since I was making my own, I decided to try to write out the pattern.
I have done what I could, and now have 3 testers from Ravelry going to attempt it.

But wait! She doesn't have have a nose or lips!!
I never seem to add noses or lips to anything I make. Even when I doodle, they half the time my people have no noses or lips -or I just draw eyes. I always have.
They say the eyes are the windows to the soul, I am assuming that my soul just wants to connect to everything that I do/make.

If you crochet, feel free to leave a message if you're willing to try a first timers pattern. I guarantee it won't be perfect, but I sure hope it's simple..even if her hair was slightly wonky to do.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

She's cute! How did you do her hair? It looks like one solid pink piece.

Annie said...

Her hair is basically all one piece. Crocheted a circle, added the bangs to where they would fit. Than added half circle pig tails on the back and sewed them together.