Friday, July 23, 2010

One Two Cha Cha Cha

I ended the last post with hats, so let's start this one with hats.
The other one was too small for myself, too small for Tesah. I put bells in the ears, so it's like a toy on it's own. She put it on her rocking horse! Giddey-UP!
I bought new yarn, altered the pattern, and made my own hat. It turned out very warrior like [mine is the one with the teeth].


Since then, I have made 2 other hats, to be sent to friends across the pond.



My mums birthday is coming up. I made her a dragon of her very own. A pink dragon with very gauche eyelashes!5.5 hours of hand sewing -the machine kept trying to vomit the bobbin. The dragon can also be seen on this blog. Yes, I submitted her myself, but shh!


Our garden is coming along. Some tomatoes are turning red already! Hurrah!


The flowers have lost most of their beauty due to the heat and the rain, but I am still seed collecting. I am trying to hybrid my lilies. They look like aliens, what with the foil over their stamens. It will either work, or not work.

2 comments:

Manda said...

Those are awesome! Do you have an etsy account? I bet you could sell a ton of those on etsy!

Annie said...

I did have an etsy account for my plushes, but it never panned out.
The problem with etsy is there are too many things that are alike - even though they all have differences