Thursday, August 19, 2010

Mesh scarf

Yea, basically every female I know will be getting a scarf for Christmas.
The will either be plain, multi coloured, or have something on them.
I just finished one that I like to call Mermaid colours. It's dark green, red, orange, blues, a little bit of purple.
I am going to add a bright yellow starfish to it.
Simple, handmade, practical, and hopefully appreciated.

I am fully drained from a long day of trying to tackle our public transportation...so I am going to leave you with a picture of the scarf...and a baby in the scarf!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, that's so beautiful! Did you crochet it... or did you braid it and then weave it...? I'm trying to figure this out as I look at it. :)

And cute amigurumi elephant! I've been getting into it too and it's so addicting.
dancingspatulawand.blogspot.com

Annie said...

I crocheted it.
It's VERY simple, and only takes a few hours to make the whole scarf -and not a lot of yarn.
Once I had done a few rows, it was just basic counting of "one, two, three...one two three".

The pattern should be on the next post down!

Ami is addicting. Watch out