Monday, January 24, 2011

Nibbler


For the upcoming Hallowe'en year, I want to be Leela from Futurama.
..and what is Leela without her little Nibblonian friend?
3 days of crocheting, and I have my very own Nibbler.
I still have to make him a diaper.

It didn't take too long to make him up. Granted, he's not as perfect as in the picture.
Because they're from a cutesey planet, and it's almost Valentine's day, he might be a very special boy. Maybe one of the women from his planet would like to stop over for a visit, wearing a cute little pink bow?

The pattern can be found here. I highly suggest it if you or someone you know is a big Futurama fan!

<3

And now for other pictures


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aw! Nibbler! Now all you have to do is get some large ball bearings you can put next to him. :P