Monday, May 31, 2010

If I use you more, will you stop shedding?

Dear Faux Fur,
It's me again, if I use you more, will you please stop shedding everywhere?!
Thank you very much.
-Annie


Once again I have picked up a needle and cracked the lid of my fake fur and fleece bins.
I think I am putting off making big ellaborate PlushKins for the time being. I am liking the simplicity of their babies. The larger ones look boring when they're plain -I've tried it.
The little guys also take way less time to complete. The 12 inch, handsewn, take about 8+ hours. 20mins-an hour for the smalls [depending on if I am doing other things]. I hope this is not diminishing the cute factor.
I am once again thinking of making a bunch of the Teenies and selling them at The Women's Art Festival this August. The larger PlushKins would be on the table too.

I am waiting for my Moo cards to come in. I sent off an order for MiniMoos. 100 cards with random images of my sewn glories.
I'm going to go off now and see what I can make with the horrible long red fake fur. I liked it when I bought it..and than I used it...

1 comment:

The StarFire Witch / Bald Girl said...

The womens art festival would be a great chance for you to show off your little friends. I say DO IT!! :)