Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Once there was a little girl...



...who found that if she picked up a needle and thread she could make impossible things come to life.


A good friend of mine sent me a package. In it was a CUTE crocheted fox and other goodies. I am sending her a crocheted JiJi from Kikis Delivery Service, a crocheted sunhat, and a small plush riceball. I think all people who sew have made a riceball at least once...there seem to be alot of them on the internet. For the shape of mine, I traced my riceball shaper. It's the real size, so hopefully the real shape too.
I liked making the first one, I decided to make another one too. I have to drop off a Get Well card for a friend's mum. I made her her own riceball too.
I am hoping my embroidery is getting better!


While I was in the spare room today, I found my dress making patterns for a costume I never made. There are like Alice in Wonderland, Snow White, etc.
I have an abunance of white felt..and black...and black that looks plastic.
Perhaps I will make a cute stylish witch!
Only time and talent will tell.


Sing with me now...Sew Sew Sew Your Boat....

1 comment:

The StarFire Witch / Bald Girl said...

OOOh make witches. How about I'll make you a goddess if you'll make me a witch. and we can trade our goods to each other. Then blog about each others product. :)?