Thursday, November 4, 2010

Need Moar Scarves



I am about 2 scarves short.
I have also made them all different lengths because in all honesty, I got bored.
They just seemed to be taking forever.
The first pattern crocheted up quick, but then the others dragged on and on.
I do like the pattern, it's quick and easy.
I do like the style, it's unique.
I do think that trying to make a bunch of them, while working for a month straight, killed my creative buzz.

I know I have to make a hat for my brother..so hopefully that works out alright.
I should troll Ravelry right now and find a good, quick crochet pattern.
The downside of it being colder out is my Raynaud's is acting up.
It's not as bad as the pictures in the wiki, but my hands get cold and than hot and than refuse to work. Sometimes they just refuse to work due to pain.
To combat the winter owwies, I bought USB gloves..however, they do not work so well while crocheting.

I know some people will be without a Christmas scarf - a crochted one anyway. I have a tote full of fleece. If you're not disgusted by fleece, you might get a scarf.
Yes, I know a few people who dislike fleece!

Anyway..off to become a RavTroll :D

No comments: